It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Robert joined Davis Funeral Home in 2007, but he has been working as a funeral director and embalmer for over 25 years. In his free time, Bob enjoys football and spending time with his family.
- After completing highschool, Robert attended Rivier College and completed an apprenticeship with a local funeral home in Nashua
- Graduated in 1990 from New England Institute of Applied Arts and Science where he studied funeral service and embalming
- Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer for over 25 years
- Bob has also been affiliated as a diener with Nashua Pathology for the last twenty years, conducting autopsies on a per diem basis.
- Bob was a former volunteer at the New York Medical Examiners office after 9/11, volunteering with issuing of permits, procuring DNA samples from families for victim confirmation, and cataloging DNA samples
- Member of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- Member of the New Hampshire Funeral Directors Association
- Bob has spoken at Bishop Guertin High School on a number of occasions about funeral service as a career
- Also Bob formerly coached Varsity football at Bishop Guertin High School