We will certainly help you in any way we can. Throughout our 170-year history, the Davis Funeral Home has maintained its reputation of compassionate service, dignity, honesty and integrity. It doesnâ€™t cost anything to come in and talk with us. We will provide you with a detailed quote for free. The staff members at Davis Funeral Home are here to help families create meaningful memories when celebrating the life of a loved one.
Why Should You Preplan?
Nowadays, people are beginning to pre-plan their funeral service more than they have in the past. This Pre-Arrangement service is something that we provide at Davis Funeral Home where we simply allow you to take care of the basic plans for your service before the need presents itself. Taking advantage of this service will allow you to decide whether you want to have a traditional service, or a simple memorial. Things that can be pre-arranged to your specifications include:
- Burial or Cremation
- Dove or Balloon Release
- Video or photo tributes
- Favorite Songs
- Clothing (for both you and attendees: like Pallbearers wearing special ties, etc.)
- Type of service & location
- Cemetery or wishes for cremated remains
- Any other details that may be important to you, could be noted
How Do You Preplan Your Arrangements
Our experienced professionals will guide you through the traditional process of planning the services, allowing you to make as many, or as few of the final decisions as you would like. Going through this process makes it easier on your friends and loved ones at time of need. Taking these actions allows the people who care about you most to focus on gathering together to celebrate your life instead of stressing out over the details of the service. There are a number of questions that arise when a person passes away, and going through this process can really ease the burden on the people you care about most.
Event Service Options
There are a number of options regarding funeral services. Those services can be tailored to suit a personâ€™s life and interests. Today services often involve Church services, funeral or memorial services at our facility, or a friend or family memberâ€™s home. Families selecting cremation as part of their service have a multitude of alternatives. Any individual selecting cremation can still have visiting hours, a funeral service at the funeral home, a church, or another location, and still have a burial of the cremated remains in a cemetery. Davis Funeral Home is also a proud member of The Cremation Association of North America since 2002, so we can better serve and inform the families that select cremation as part of their service.
Funeral expenses related to our services depend on the type of funeral services desired. Therefore, they could range from a direct cremation of $2,825.00 to an average range of $7,000 to $8,000, for a service that may include visiting hours, embalming, a casket, and other related costs like:
- Over burial container
We also work out payment plans for people who are experiencing hard times, so they donâ€™t have to sacrifice the service, and can pay over a longer period of time.
Leaving No Mystery About Your Wishes
- Putting your wishes in writing allows no second-guessing on how you would like to see yourself remembered if you were in attendance at your service.
Creating A Personal Celebration Instead Of A Standard Memorial
- If you were to ask most people, they would tell you that they would like to be celebrated and not memorialized.
- You have the ability to delegate the type of unique celebration that will set you apart from everyone else.
- Customizing the plans in a way that you would like can be as simple or complex as you see fit, but either way you can ensure that it is a lasting memory that suites the individuality that you have brought to the world.
- Financially, a funeral service can be the responsibility your family if you are not prepared.
- If you are in a position to help, or know someone who is, taking care of this in advance will ease the burden for those you care about most.
Collecting Personal Information And Biographical Details
- Every life has a story.
- Provide a timeline with specific details about your life that you are most proud of.
- Create a collection of photos, keepsakes and other details that will tell everyone in attendance the story of your life and the things thatÂ mattered most to you. Providing these items will strike up fond memories and stories that will be shared amongst those who care about you most.
Or Just Let Our Professionals Take Care Of Everything For You
We can take care of all the arrangements necessary, either through the mail or in person. Furthermore, funeral expenses can all be prepaid: whether for peace of mind, Medicare qualifications, placing a loved one in a retirement community or for relieving you and your family of a financial burden later down the road when the need arises. These funds can be paid over time, for example monthly, and tailored to your specific needs. These costs are also locked in (as of 1 Jan. 2012) against future increases, and tax liability is eliminated